• VCI-560 MUX
• OBD2 cable
• 16-pin round cable (for older trucks)
• USB cable
Panasonic Tough book setup ready to use.
• DAF Davie XDc II Runtime 5.6.1 (Windows 7 supported)
• DAF Davie Application 95.00
• DAF Davie Parts Rapido Subset 19.04.F0
With this kit you can diagnose, troubleshoot and program:
• After treatment system.
• Auxialiary system.
• Break system.
• CAB climate system.
• Communication system.
• Door control system.
• Engine system.
• Instrumentation system.
• Power supply and ground.
• Retarder system.
• Safety system.
• Security system.
• Steering control system.
• Suspension system.
• Transmission system.
• Vehicle control system.
Direct Testing mode allows immediate selection of individual control units and direct test of their components and functions.
Guided Diagnosis. Using the combination of self-diagnosis symptoms (content of fault memory) and observed symptoms (complaints from customer), the system generates a test plan and guides the user along the shortest route to the suspect component.
HD-OBD mode allows immediate selection of DAF independent control units and direct testing of their components and functions.
EOL (End Of Line) mode used in stations of the production area and allows programming, calibration, health check and diagnosing of newly produced vehicles.
You can switch between HD-OBD mode and EOL mode.
For special programming and Service Level DAVIE DEVELOPER TOOL INCLUDED
For SCR/AdBlue removal, power increase, language programming DAVIE CONFIGURATOR INCLUDED.
DAVIE DevTool features:
• Passwords for programming Crashed Units and New Units;
• Supported old/new calculation types of passwords for programming;
• Retreive Customer Password for PCI and PMCI2 units;
• Get password for programming V-MAX (speed limit);
• Enable/Disable EOL (End Of Line) mode;
• Supported old/new passwords to login into Service Level for more rights in DAVIE (see pictures below);
• Support Windows XP/7;
DAVIE Configurator features:
• AdBlue OFF;
• Russian language add;
• Horse power increase;
Supported languages: English, German, Dutch, Danish, Czech, French, Italian,
Finnish, Hungarian, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Russian, Greek, Polish, Turkish.